Because Jamie loves blog memes and tagged me.
Here is how we play the game.
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
Random things about me:
- When I panic, or am waiting for something to happen (and whose outcome I am nervous about), I am frozen by inaction
- When I was you, I fell of a diving board onto the pool deck, landing on my head. Some would say this explains…
- When I was a junior in high school, I got hit by a car while crossing the street (to get to the other side)
- I am an anglophile. I watch the BBC probably more than I should. It’s all I talk about with British people
- I have played all of the major sports. I was decent at some, but not good enough at any of them to continue playing them in high school or college
- I couldn’t do a handstand until I was in college
- I majored in computer science because I found the coding easy and thought that was where the money would be. I then didn’t do anything CS related for 4 years after graduation. This was a mistake
- I hate disappointing other people, but I let myself down all the time. I’m great at making excuses for myself. And I have horrible time management skills
- I am a horribly messy person, but I am working on that
- I am incredibly grateful for all of my friends
- This list goes to eleven. I hate making lists about myself
Jamie’s 11 Questions:
Finishing Ironman Arizona in 2008. The ironman was the first thing in my life that I had attempted seriously without knowing the outcome
Not working harder in school. But I’m not sure that I could (I think I’m wired as a bad student)
Heights. And chemical warfare
Flatted 1/4 mile from bike finish. Ran the bike to T2
Hmmm… probably spicy beef stir fry. Easy but damn delicious
For most things? Outdoors. I assume that’s what’s being asked.
Not sure. I watch Top Gear pretty regularly, and even then… if we are talking super car… the Konigsegg? The Bugatti Veyron is just a bit heavy looking in the nose. Non bank-breaker? Hmm… Lotus. Neither fit my bike in them though…
At IMC I think I hit 50+ over the top of Richter Pass
The swim. Only because I’ve gotten so slow lately
- What book did you last read?
- What’s your best birthday memory?
- What’s your favorite race distance?
- What’s your favorite race?
- What’s your worst injury ever?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could change one event that happened in your life, what would it be?
- Chipotle or something else?
- Five Guys or In and Out Burger?
- What is your favorite color?
- What teacher/class inspired you the most?
- Joe V
- Frayed Laces
- Meg Who Runs
- Ryan Oilar
- Holly Fraccaro
- Tim Andrus
- Beth Schwindt
- I hate making lists